Free Kasasa Cash
Feel the pride of banking in your community! Free Kasasa Cash® checking allows you to earn interest and receive ATM withdrawal fee refunds* for doing easy banking basics.
- High Interest Checking
- 2.50% APY on balances up to and including $10,000
- .10% APY on balances over $10,000
- .05% APY if you do not qualify for the month
- Refunds on ATM Withdrawal Fees, nationwide up to $25 per month
- No Minimum Balance to open and earn rewards
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee
Reward yourself with Kasasa! All you have to do is:
- Make 12 Debit Card Purchases per month
- Be enrolled and log onto Online Banking one time per month
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-Statements
Didn't qualify this month? No problem. Start again next month!
* Qualification Information: Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account’s rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by our bank as ATM transactions, non-retail payment transactions, and purchases made with debit cards not issued by our bank. Transactions bundled together by merchants and received by our institution as a single transaction count as a single transaction for the purpose of earning account rewards. “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning one (1) business day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one (1) business day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Reward Information: When your Kasasa Cash account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, (1) balances up to $10,000 receive APY of 2.50% and balances over $10,000 earn 0.10% APY. Earn 0.05% APY if Kasasa Cash back qualifications are not met and (2) you will receive reimbursements for nationwide ATM withdrawal fees imposed by other financial institutions and incurred during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified. Interest and ATM withdrawal fee reimbursements will be credited to your Kasasa Cash account on the last day of the current statement cycle. APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 12/1/2022. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings. Additional Information: Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. Enrollment in electronic services (e.g. online or mobile banking, electronic statements, and log-ons) may be required to meet some of the account’s qualifications. Enrollment in e-Statements may be a condition of this account. Contact one of our offices for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. Member FDIC. Kasasa and Kasasa Cash are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.
*Qualification Cycle runs from the Third Wednesday through the Third Thursday of the following month.