Choose a Loan Officer to begin your application online!
Getting a mortgage loan, or home loan as some would say, can sometimes seem overwhelming. When you work with the experts at Belmont Savings Bank, we walk you through the steps of how to get started with your home loan. Whether you have questions on how to apply for your loan, or how to get financed, our team of experts will work with you to keep the application process simple and easy.
We offer Fixed and Adjustable Rate Mortgage Loans with a variety of terms in Barnesville, Bellaire, St. Clairsville, Powhatan, Wheeling, and throughout the Ohio Valley. The servicing of your loan will always be kept local.
Below is a checklist of documents you need to help start the application process:
- W-2's for the last two (2) years for all applicants
- Tax return for the last two (2) years for all self-employed applicants
- Most recent paycheck stub from the past 30-days for all applicants
- Drivers license for all applicants
- Verification (award letters, check stubs, etc.) showing other income you want us to include on your application, such as Social Security benefits, childe support, alimony or trust income
- Bank statements for the past 30-days for all applicants
- A copy of your most recent mortgage statement (refinances)
- A copy of your homeowners insurance declaration page (refinance)
- If you are purchasing a home:
- Name and phone number of realtor, or if you are buying directly from the seller, the name and phone number of the seller
- Copy of a sales contract signed
- Copy of current tax bill or parcel number of the real estate
Relax. We treat you like family.
- 100% financing available*
- No PMI
- No maximum loan amount
- Must be owner occupied
*All loans subject to credit approval.
Our Experienced Mortgage Loan Officers
Click on a headshot below for more information on our Mortgage Loan Officers!